- About Us
- The Inspection
- Choosing Inspectors
- Post Inspection
- Contact Us
We want you to be satisfied
We are so confident that you will find our inspection to be the very best that you have ever had... thorough, detailed and informative... that we offer you a guarantee.
When we have completed the Inspection, if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of our work, and should you believe that it is necessary to engage another Home Inspector to re-inspect the property before you buy, let us know.
If you are unhappy with the quality of our Home Inspection we will pay for the re-inspection of the property by another Home Inspection company of your choice, even if the inspection costs more than you paid us.
Terms and conditions
The following restrictions apply to this guarantee:
1. Our Inspection report can not have been used as the basis for any post inspection agreement or negotiation.
2. The re-inspection must be performed within the same time period allowed for inspections in the real estate contract to purchase as our inspection.
3. If no time limit is stipulated in the contract, then the re-inspection must be within ten (10) days of the date of our inspection.
4. We will pay for the standard home inspection only up to a maximum of 25% more than the cost of our Inspection. We will not pay for additional tests or services.
5. The complete Inspection folder must be returned to Buyer's Inspection Service, or to a location agreed to by Buyer's Inspection Service. The folder must include all the pages, forms and copies of the Inspection report.
6. Buyer's Inspection Service (at their discretion) can ask you to supply the names, addresses and telephone numbers of any real estate agents involved in the transaction, along with the name and phone number of the property owners.
7. Buyer's Inspection Service must be notified before the new Inspection company conducts the re-inspection.
8. A check to cover the cost of re-inspection will be mailed to you, five (5) days after we receive a copy of their invoice marked paid, showing your name and the address of the inspected property.